San Tan Mountains, Arizona

Reaction score
My first video upload to share.

So let me have it with any feedback. I think I'm learning as I go not to point the camera straight down while flying. My wife says the video makes her dizzy watching it. The camera straight down seems to work best when up much higher IMO.

In the video at 6:01 in the video I tried a tricky flight/camera maneuver which sort of worked but the aircraft shows alot of shake when I did the 90 degree turn.

What I did was rotate the aircraft 90 degrees clockwise and the same time instead of pushing up on the stick to fly it back to me, I hit the right sticks left so it would continue coming back to me while flying sideways. I tried to do this as smooth as I could but it had to shake it off until it P3 worked thru it. I'll need to practice more of that kind of stuff. I could have pushed the P3 out much further but wasn't sure when I'd lose or drop the signal. I bought a 3D printed surf runner from a member here and that is like night and day using it.

Nice. I am out in Chandler visiting my parents. Let me know if you want some company if you go flying in the next week or so. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj