Saint Petersburg/ Tampa Bay Flordia area

Reaction score
Hello to all. I live in Saint Petersburg Flordia. I am looking for fellow like minded pilots that like to fly by the rules and laws. I have my Remote Pilots Lisence and enjoy flying when ever I can.
I would like to find other pilots locally to chat with and meet up to fly and share knowledge about there drones. I have a Phontom 4 that i bought used a few months ago, and have only been flying Drones for five months, i have a lot to learn, lol. Hope to hear from some locals soon.

Look up the Largo flying club. Good place to start good place to fly. Find Friends

I live in Fort Lauderdale and also have a place in Panama City, if you want to hook up sometime message me. Be well

Look up the Largo flying club. Good place to start good place to fly. Find Friends
Thanks for the info but I looked at there website, and it seems to be only for TV airplanes, I did not see anything about Drone flying.

I live in Fort Lauderdale and also have a place in Panama City, if you want to hook up sometime message me. Be well
Thanks for replying to me. It seems that I live pretty far from either of your places. St Petersburg is a few hours from them. Maybe we can at least chat about our drones, PM me when you get a chance, Buddy here

Thanks for the info but I looked at there website, and it seems to be only for TV airplanes, I did not see anything about Drone flying.
They allow anything that flies at the club. But it is something that you join which might not suit you. Good flying

I'm over in Ellenton shooting by myself usually as well, I'm also trying to start a drone racing league if anyone is interested, I already have chapter approval from MultiGP anyone interested in meeting up and flying or racing, [email protected]

They allow anything that flies at the club. But it is something that you join which might not suit you. Good flying
Ok, I did not understand that, I will check it out then. I saw that there was a member fee which is no problem. Thanks for the info.

I'm over in Ellenton shooting by myself usually as well, I'm also trying to start a drone racing league if anyone is interested, I already have chapter approval from MultiGP anyone interested in meeting up and flying or racing, [email protected]
Your not to far from me. Iam free on weekdays to fly, what is your schedule like. Thanks Buddy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20