Safe to fly places

Reaction score
New to this and looking for a good place to fly with plenty of room. I mentioned about flying up at a school close to where I live. They have a cleared area in the back of the school. The area is 400' X 650'. No houses close. One of the flyers said something about wi fi hot spot. Would it have any effect on my drone? I am currently looking for another spot also. Just wondering about the school. It sure would be a good place to learn. Thanks

New to this and looking for a good place to fly with plenty of room. I mentioned about flying up at a school close to where I live. They have a cleared area in the back of the school. The area is 400' X 650'. No houses close. One of the flyers said something about wi fi hot spot. Would it have any effect on my drone? I am currently looking for another spot also. Just wondering about the school. It sure would be a good place to learn. Thanks
I still use local parks and school yards. Great for practice and learning all the ins and outs of your gear.

One of the flyers said something about wi fi hot spot. Would it have any effect on my drone?

You'll never know until you try it. Just go there and take it slow and easy, if you get interference find somewhere else

Please add your country to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think, especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world. Just a suggestion. If you are in the UK I can help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj