S7 update

Reaction score
I installed the latest update from Samsung for my S7 and took my 1st flight since today...happy to report not one problem. And it was unusable b4!!!! Hopefully problem has been solved!!! Thank u Samsung/DJI

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

I installed the latest update from Samsung for my S7 and took my 1st flight since today...happy to report not one problem. And it was unusable b4!!!! Hopefully problem has been solved!!! Thank u Samsung/DJI

What exactly means "the latest update from Samsung"? There is no official update by Samsung the last month. Could you please be more precise?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Mine updated yesterday! Must have been a big one the phone took about 20 minutes to finish! Works better than it did before! As a phone I was going to try it with DJI go app this afternoon, haven't used android yet for phantom 4, but had something different happen which I posted above on using both iOS an android at times.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Mine updated yesterday! Must have been a big one the phone took about 20 minutes to finish! Works better than it did before! As a phone I was going to try it with DJI go app this afternoon, haven't used android yet for phantom 4, but had something different happen which I posted above on using both iOS an android at times.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
That means that you haven't checked jet whether dji go works on you phone or not!? Which android and version you have now on your phone?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I will send a screenshot of the latest update info...like chazzm sed my phone took awhile to update also. I live in us and had read other countries received updates?! Whatever the case, ive now had over 8 successful flights without the phone crashing once. Everything worked perfect...and it hadn worked AT ALL prior to update. I just dl litchis app n will report on that tomorrow weather permitting

1480317223680.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20