Rollback the firmware AC V01.03.0509 and RC

I would suggest you do a search of the forum or look around here - Firmware
You should find what you are looking for there.

I assume you have checked it with the Assistant program to be sure there the files you want are not available from the DJI servers?
Maybe one of these links will help you out...
P4 Firmware - P4P Successful Downgrade
This one if from the Mavic site but the concept is the same. You will have to do a little research on it.
How to rollback Mavic firmware

I assume you have checked it with the Assistant program to be sure there the files you want are not available from the DJI servers?
Maybe one of these links will help you out...
P4 Firmware - P4P Successful Downgrade
This one if from the Mavic site but the concept is the same. You will have to do a little research on it.
How to rollback Mavic firmware
I have successfully done downgrading to 0509 but I have not found the old archive for RC. I can not do anything.

I dont think you will find a way to roll back the RC. I had same issue when I rolled back to 0509 and rolled back DJI Go as well to 4.0.8. There may be a hack out there as well for that but mine flys fine now with latest RC firmware. Just NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER update again now that you have 0509...lol. And if you havent rolled back DJI Go to a version not requiring login and allowing you to turn off geofencing bs I suggest you do that as well.

I dont think you will find a way to roll back the RC. I had same issue when I rolled back to 0509 and rolled back DJI Go as well to 4.0.8. There may be a hack out there as well for that but mine flys fine now with latest RC firmware. Just NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER update again now that you have 0509...lol. And if you havent rolled back DJI Go to a version not requiring login and allowing you to turn off geofencing bs I suggest you do that as well.
Whenever your opinion is what AC & RC firmware and version Dji go 4? sorry for my English, I do not understand them easily.

You've given me hope!! Can you please tell me where (web site), when and how you managed to roll back to "509", please? And if that site is still around?
Many thanks in advance
Marty

I have successfully done downgrading to 0509 but I have not found the old archive for RC. I can not do anything.
Reading your post about your successful rollback of the AC firmware "0509" - That's fantastic!
You've given me hope!! Can you please tell me where (web site), when and how you managed to roll back to "509", please? And if that site is still around?
Many thanks in advance
Marty

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl