Rescue a little bro (anyone near monument valley)?

Reaction score
Ok so due to pilot error I lost my DJI Spark.
Well I say lost it but I know exactly where it is, just impossible to get to without a good chance of falling to my death.
I was on a road trip when I lost it and will probably never return to the area so that's why I'm asking for help.

I was wondering if anyone near or passing through Monument valley Utah with maybe a larger drone or climbing gear was up for trying to rescue it. It's on a rocky ledge that's almost impossible to see without peeking over another ledge 10-15m above the one the drone is on so would need someone with a larger drone (like a phantom) to either pick the spark up or push it off the ledge or if anyone is into climbing? LOL. It'd be amazing if someone would rescue and send it to me (I'm in Canada now.) or if that's too much hassle even just the send the SD, I'd obviously pay postage cost and a little reward to anyone willing to return the whole spark.

Also if anyone would post a link to this thread on any other drone forums mavic pilots, etc. that would be great.

Anyone interested in this little mission feel free to contact me on my username @hotmail.com if not a member on here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik