REPLYS

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Just a rant
I know it's not law but if any phantom pilots asking for advice or help should reply , they post a fault etc,,we all say what we think but the people that post asking never reply,,,,why is this,,,I have seen it become a increasing problem in past months,,,,,if you not going to reply to whoever is trying to help don't bother asking the question,,,,how do we know if suggestions we offer work if no one replys,,,we might aswell saying nothing,,,this is a help Forum after all to discuss phantoms,not a one way conversation..

@ianzone that's common across all forums and even FB. Some people don't check their threads and some don't like what has been said and ignore it completely. It's just part of being an online citizen.

I'm moving this to the GENERAL section instead of R&R.

It's just part of being an online citizen.
Completely agreed, but I will say it does become discouraging when those who ask for assistance simply do not bother to check in on their questions. But that's part of it and understandable. The only other issue with that is whatever the thread may be related to turns completely away from the OP's original question at times, when the OP fails to reply in several days, or even weeks. Sometime's never. That just takes getting used to I suppose.

I agree with you all. And its common in all forums. I'm a mod in another (unrelated) forum and I've seen it all lol. All we can do is be as polite and helpful as we can. Some people lurk and NEVER post ever. Others only post for info and never reply. But at least the answer is there for all the others that actually search before posting:)

Hey, this is fun. How about when you start a topic. The moderators come on and uuugghhh. Let forget that one. lol
Might better..
I'm your huckleberry.gif

ianzone, as a mod on two other forums I belong to I can assure you that this is a common problem. It took a while but I have learned to just accept that it happens. I have seen forum members offer great advice and help and the OP never even acknowledges their efforts. It's not right but happens too often to be upset by it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl