Replacement antenna circuit board.

Reaction score
Looking for the circuit board that the antenna leads connect to. Non vision P2. Cannot find anywhere. Not on ebay. Dji website / P2/ parts has just a couple of things. One hobby shop listed them but are out of stock.
Thanks.

Looking for the circuit board that the antenna leads connect to. Non vision P2. Cannot find anywhere. Not on ebay. Dji website / P2/ parts has just a couple of things. One hobby shop listed them but are out of stock.
Thanks.

Here's link for the 2.4GHz receiver board:
Genuine DJI Phantom 2 Part P2-05 2.4G Receiver (for Phantom 2 only) -US stock | eBay
They have 10 in stock. Since I have no idea where you live check the countries excluded list

After mounting make sure antennas are taped down inside the legs of the landing gear.

Reactions: gunga galunga
Here's link for the 2.4GHz receiver board:
Genuine DJI Phantom 2 Part P2-05 2.4G Receiver (for Phantom 2 only) -US stock | eBay
They have 10 in stock. Since I have no idea where you live check the countries excluded list

After mounting make sure antennas are taped down inside the legs of the landing gear.

Thank you. I am replacing the antennas and the connectors were glued to the board resulting in some damage upon their removal. I think i repaired it but havnt flown it. Figured i go ahead with a board. Those connectors dont attach very well. Glue is probably needed.

Thank you. I am replacing the antennas and the connectors were glued to the board resulting in some damage upon their removal. I think i repaired it but havnt flown it. Figured i go ahead with a board. Those connectors dont attach very well. Glue is probably needed.

You risk more damage if the repair of the antenna connection is faulty and try to fly it. Your choice. I do know how hard those connectors can be to remove as I had to replace the board because of a broken antenna wire.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl