Repair facility

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 remote that won’t charge. Is there a reliable repair facility in Indiana?? Or a quality shop I can ship it to??
Thanks

Hope you find someone other than DJI. I'll never send anything else to them, even if under warranty. Check around and verify this.

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: YankeesFan32
The battery is cheap on amazon and fairly easy to replace. Plenty of videos on youtube showing the entire process so you know exactly what you would be getting into.

Reactions: Capt KO
I realize that others have been dissatisfied with DJI factory repair - but my experience was excellent. The online process was easy, the response was prompt, and the results were better than I was expecting.

My P3P controller battery died and, although it is indeed irritating that they will not sell an easily replaced OEM battery, DJI did get me back in the air without hassles. For the $88 controller repair base charge they sent back a brand new-in-the-box controller shrink wrapped in factory packaging - and paid shipping (both ways, as I recall). Now that's a good deal. A battery alone would have probably cost the better part of $50 including shipping, and I would bear the risk of ordering the wrong part if the problem turned out to be something else - as well the risk of possible damage during disassembly.

Reactions: Capt KO
Highly recommended:

I crashed my P3P this past Labor Day weekend (minor damage - cracked shell). Rob the owner met with me that Monday (yes, on Labor Day - we live only miles apart) assessed the damage and said he’d have it fixed in a week. Sure enough it was ready the following Monday. Fixed, totally recalibrated & flight tested. BTW... They have shipping down pat, it’s the vast majority of their business. Thunder Drones is A1 in my book!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl