Remote not displaying flight data

Reaction score
Having trouble with my remote. With the iOS app, it will display a video feed but it's like it's not connected to the P3 itself--only camera. I have no flight info--number of Sat connect, signal strength for remote and video feed, unable to relink the remote, no battery data etc. It's as if it's not connect. The LED at the bottom green and I have already removed the app from my phone and reinstalled it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Let me clarify, when I tried to relink the controller, after I clicked "OK" to confirm that I wanted to relink, nothing happened. Never got the count down...Also, when I tried to update the remote, I never got a blue light indicating the update was in process. USB port broken?

Let me clarify, when I tried to relink the controller, after I clicked "OK" to confirm that I wanted to relink, nothing happened. Never got the count down...Also, when I tried to update the remote, I never got a blue light indicating the update was in process. USB port broken?
If the USB port was broken, you wouldn't see anything on the screen.
When you tried to update the controller FW, what did the log file say?

Thanks for your input. Earlier I had tried to update the FW on the controller, but it never started the upload. I let it sick for 20 min, twice. I used a thumb drive as well as tethering it to the P3. But for no reason at all, except that the battery wasn't fully charged, I decided to charge it. After charging to 100% (from 60%) the FW was accepted which after updating allowed the controller to show all of the flight data! I am still puzzled as to why charging the remote was the solution but it worked! thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1