Reliability

Probably as reliable as any manmade device can be! Almost all of the problems report on the forum with these systems can be attributed to some form of pilot error. Notice I said 'some' not 'all'. Best thing you can do to insure that you get maximum reliability is to read and make sure that you thoroughly understand the manuals before you start flying, not only for the system, but for any apps you will be using. Asking questions here about things you don't understand before you crash a bird will save you mountains of headache and loss! There are a bunch of very knowledgeable pilots here that are very free wil giving good advice and answering questions. Happy flying!

I would say they are all pretty much the same in the way of reliability. I honestly think more problems come from those darn firmware updates than any hardware issue.

Anywho, you want to make sure you do EVERYTHING you can to mitigate user error: Inspect the bird, before and after each flight, use fully charged batteries, know the area you are flying --- you know the basic stuff.

Reactions: BCBasher
Question has a subjective answer. What may be reliable for me, may not be for the next person. I find the latest DJI copter, Spark super reliable but I've seen videos of pilots saying quite the contrary.

From everything I've read and my bit of experience DJI are good in general as long as you don't end up doing their QC work and waiting for a replacement of your brand new drone. As soon as I had an hour on mine I was pretty confident it'd be fine.

As far as I'm concerned without taking my P4 apart the build quality and fit is very good for the money.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20