Refurbished

I guess I got a good deal. I purchased my refurb P3P for $679 USD.

The 4K is nice if you do any video editing. Shooting in 4k and then rendering to 1080 will give you better results than shooting natively to 1080. Also, in you 4k video you can crop, pan and zoom within the frame before rendering to 1080 with no loss of the resulting resolution. That is not possible to do when the source and final video are the same resolution.

I guess I got a good deal. I purchased my refurb P3P for $679 USD.

The 4K is nice if you do any video editing. Shooting in 4k and then rendering to 1080 will give you better results than shooting natively to 1080. Also, in you 4k video you can crop, pan and zoom within the frame before rendering to 1080 with no loss of the resulting resolution. That is not possible to do when the source and final video are the same resolution.

Yeah true but I don't have a system that can even open it for rendering hahh. Nov 2017 I get my new computer so then I can look into upgrading to something else, maybe a mavic or something.

Yeah true but I don't have a system that can even open it for rendering hahh. Nov 2017 I get my new computer so then I can look into upgrading to something else, maybe a mavic or something.

Oh. I see your point. I edit in Adobe Premier.

I work for Apple so I have Final Cut Pro, but my poor 2010 27" iMac only has 256MB VRam. Its a beast on everything but video editing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl