Redo a previous flight?

Reaction score
The spring a flew my P3A around a very nice little mountain, filming all the way and capturing excellent footage

Now it's fall, and I'd like to be able to do the EXACT same flight and capture the same landscape with fall colors. My spring flight was made using DJI GO, and it's still in my history.

Is there a way for DJI GO to do the exact same moves. Obviously it should not be replaying the controls because the wind will be different and the end result won't be the same, but do like waypoint mode and use telemetry from a previous flight as hundreds of waypoints (or similar)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The spring a flew my P3A around a very nice little mountain, filming all the way and capturing excellent footage

Now it's fall, and I'd like to be able to do the EXACT same flight and capture the same landscape with fall colors. My spring flight was made using DJI GO, and it's still in my history.

Is there a way for DJI GO to do the exact same moves. Obviously it should not be replaying the controls because the wind will be different and the end result won't be the same, but do like waypoint mode and use telemetry from a previous flight as hundreds of waypoints (or similar)

You use the GO or Litchi apps' waypoint features, which you can store and fly over and over.

Converting your DJI Log of the flight to a file that could be imported to GO, litchi or another app as waypoints is likely possible. Not a trivial exercise though.

I would be tempted to fire up litchi mission hub and using your flight replay in GO set up a waypoint mission. It's a bit of rooting around but you should be able to get pretty close to your original flight.

H
Problem is, I'm on an iPhone, and litchi is not available for me :(

It's on my iPhone and other iOS devices. Have a look in the App Store.
IMG_0385.PNG

Ahhhhh! I had read somewhere it was only for Android, so I didn't even check. I see it now. Thanks! Not cheap, but worth a try I guess [emoji6]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.