Redirect spam is back again.

The spam redirect away from the site is back. This occurs while im already using the site and reading a thread. There will be a sudden redirect to a spam ad. Thw only way to gwt back is to close my browser or hit the back button three times.

Here's a link to the spam:
http://walmart-21k.club/lp/96d1bcba-a080-4faf-870c-53d287146d84/?aclid=1539873310848551&cid=712&pid=203&parm5=phantompilots.com&parm4=188855473&parm3=rhythmone_bidder&parm2=0&parm1={CAMPAIGN}&fid=3195&clk=30438589&uid=3&ip=96.71.114.137&code=US&city=&os=Android&brand=LG&model=H872&isp=Comcast+Cable&language=en&country=United+States#

This spam is far more aggressive than it was last time.

Strange. We've stomped much of this with the ad network and havent had any other reports of it. can you test with another browser?

Strange. We've stomped much of this with the ad network and havent had any other reports of it. can you test with another browser?

This occurs on an android phone (chrome). I can kill it by disabling java or by switching to desktop view.

This is the only site I have a problem.

Spam popped twice during this reply.

This occurs on an android phone (chrome). I can kill it by disabling java or by switching to desktop view.

This is the only site I have a problem.

Spam popped twice during this reply.

I don't think it's being caused by any of the trackers on this site, although at least one of them does include redirect code and another monitors your login data. As this image shows, I have all trackers filtered out on my system, so none of them work.
Trackers1.jpg

It's probably some malware that has been download on your device. An Android LG G6 (H872) via Comcast I think. :)

My advice would be to download the latest version of "Malwarebytes" from the Google Play Store and run it on your device. (Sorry, don't have a link). It's safe and free, although I think you can buy a pro version if you wish. It should identify the culprit which you can then just remove/delete.

I don't think it's being caused by any of the trackers on this site, although at least one of them does include redirect code and another monitors your login data. As this image shows, I have all trackers filtered out on my system, so none of them work.
View attachment 104401
It's probably some malware that has been download on your device. An Android LG G6 (H872) via Comcast I think. :)

My advice would be to download the latest version of "Malwarebytes" from the Google Play Store and run it on your device. (Sorry, don't have a link). It's safe and free, although I think you can buy a pro version if you wish. It should identify the culprit which you can then just remove/delete.

I have malwarebytes and everything is clear. This is something that occurs every other week with the ad company that phantompilots uses.

I have malwarebytes and everything is clear. This is something that occurs every other week with the ad company that phantompilots uses.
No, that is not truthful. We've had this a couple times in the past and we've been able to raise the ad floor and put a stop to it. We are still looking into it and trying to recreate it but so far this is the only device that has been reported to have the issue.

No, that is not truthful. We've had this a couple times in the past and we've been able to raise the ad floor and put a stop to it. We are still looking into it and trying to recreate it but so far this is the only device that has been reported to have the issue.

Thank you for working on it. I've done full scans with malwarebytes and my virus software with no issues found. If it's my device the problem is hidden well.

Additionally, this is the only site this issue occurs.

Ok I turned off the ad software for your account temporarily. Let me know if that solves it on your device and at least we will know where to focus our attention.

Reactions: dirkclod
Ok I turned off the ad software for your account temporarily. Let me know if that solves it on your device and at least we will know where to focus our attention.

I have not had another event, but I wont really have time to look around until this evening. Thanks for the effort.

Esit to add. I spent 30 minutes browsing and leaving the page open. No events occurred.

Have the owners ever thought about a membership option to remove ad content?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl