RE700 for trade

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a new RE700 ended up with 2 of them and only need one willing to trade for something, need a filter kit and filters or what have ya let me know what ya got? Also need another Battery too

I have a DJI lens kit and filters ( bower ) 5 PC set. I recently installed a 2axis gimbal, can no longer use lens kit or lenses, if you need them let me know, I can throw in some other goodies to even the trade!

[email protected]

J Dot

( feel free to ask about me here, no worries )

92758B34-5E64-4D5E-A4B5-5BAC9CA120ED_zpsnjpazini.jpg

76FFEC60-DDC5-41A3-96AE-A05DF924DD00_zps0yxakj49.jpg

Take care, fly safe!

Anyone interested in a new RE700 ended up with 2 of them and only need one willing to trade for something, need a filter kit and filters or what have ya let me know what ya got? Also need another Battery too

You little tease Squid:p:p

Just about to offer ya $1000 but hey you gonna hang on to it now.......:D Oh well:p

No actually i bid on one on ebay and got out bid so was trying to bid again using my cell phone didnt think my bid went theu so said the heck with it, then got home from work and ordered one from a place called multi rotor heli then checked my email and realised my bid did go thru and i had won the auction crap now i got 2 coming in the mail just received the auction one the other day had to first one for a while now so thata the atory lol

Gezzzz thanks Clampit cause after the wife sees the bank account and what ive spent im gonna have to give that cash back to you for rent when i come live at your place hahahahajaja

No actually i bid on one on ebay and got out bid so was trying to bid again using my cell phone didnt think my bid went theu so said the heck with it, then got home from work and ordered one from a place called multi rotor heli then checked my email and realised my bid did go thru and i had won the auction crap now i got 2 coming in the mail just received the auction one the other day had to first one for a while now so thata the atory lol

Brilliant:D:eek:

I almost done that a couple of months ago, bid on two, why I don't know:eek:
Then at the last minute I got out bid on both, thank good:) my other half would have gone ballistic:eek::eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic