Re SD cards

Reaction score
DJI tells you the specs of the sd card ie. class 10.... but does come in the box with the P3 or is another thing we need to buy..
Decent sd cards that can handle 4K video aren't cheap and you may need a high storage capacity, for 4k recordings

I thought I had read that they come with a 16gig. I'd like to know if there's a preferred brand so I can pick up a 64 gig.

I thought I had read that they come with a 16gig. I'd like to know if there's a preferred brand so I can pick up a 64 gig.
I'd say SanDisk, either the Ultra or Extreme variety depending on your budget.

I'd say SanDisk, either the Ultra or Extreme variety depending on your budget.
My gopro 3 black uses a Scandisk extreme card. Or the video is juddery when filming in1080p. Hope 4k video is as friendly to my sd cards

To note: It's a MicroSD card that is needed, and maximum supported size is 64GB.

FYI, the P3 ships with a 16 gig card. which would be about 32 minutes of recording time at 4K.

The Lexar posted yesterday. Sale is over by now I would think.
I ordered the Lexar it's essentially on par with the Sandisk. But I don't see anything saying 150mb/s.

Plus since I don't have my phantom I'm in no hurry so I did the slower shipping option for the extra $1 to use on prime stuff. And it's already on its way so I'll still have it this week.

I did the slow shipping option, and it will still be here tomorrow.
I placed a different order for some other items with the Prime 2 day shipping and they combined the shipments. Win!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.