Rather Impressed with new Firmware!

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the forums as a whole, searched quite a bit the past week until my P3A arrived yesterday so thought i'd jump in and register and help anywhere I can if I ever can of course :)

Based in west coast of Scotland, not new to quads as I had previously built a few quads from scratch, but was fed up doing it so decided to add to my collection with a Phantom 3 Advanced, pre-owned of course.

Person before me had only used it a handful of times and was in good condition.

Having waited until today for a break in the weather, up she went on her maiden flight...took it easy keeping it around the 60m mark above the neighbourhood into the fields behind me.

Got more confident after 3rd flight and pushed "wee baws" more and at 1.55 miles I decided to bring her back, still full signal on transmitter and video...considering there are a lot of houses around here with routers, big pylons near by also, i am very surprised I got that sort of distance with her and i'm so pleased I bought it.

Sorry for the ramble, just thought i'd share my first experience.

I have the most up to date firmware on both the aircraft and transmitter if anyone is wondering.

Steve

Great news, and welcome!
I have been 3 firmwares on the P3A, I'm also very happy with this latest one. Tooke mine to 4400m on Monday, full signal all the way, came back because battery was at 50%

Reactions: BushyBaws
Great news, and welcome!
I have been 3 firmwares on the P3A, I'm also very happy with this latest one. Tooke mine to 4400m on Monday, full signal all the way, came back because battery was at 50%

4.4km then turned around and done another 4.4km? so around 9km in total!!? Jeeeezzz...that is some distance, do you have any mods on the controller then? or just stock like me? I have seen the range leaderboards and thought oh my lord! Don't really like out-of-sight flights, but thought i'd see how the p3a performed and it was flawless, apart from the odd seagull giving me heart failure ha ha

Reactions: PaulSouthport

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik