Rapid multi-battery charger for Phantom 4?

Reaction score
Hey there,

Do you know if theres any multi-battery rapid chargers that would fit the Phantom 4 batteries? I'm guessing the port is different to that on the Phantom 3 battery?

Being able to quickly charge 3 batteries would be ideal!

Many thanks!
Paul

Bump ;)

Perhaps theres a way I could build my own DIY multi-charger? What do you think?

Bump ;)

Perhaps theres a way I could build my own DIY multi-charger? What do you think?
in time when the dji p4 connector is available or some company makes one then its a waiting game.
but you can always cut the lead from your p4 charger and re-wire to a multi charger system... but id wait until the p4 charger is available as a part and just buy a couple more :)

Reactions: PaulJohn
Yeah because of the new connector, I think it might be awhile before we see them, but check with one of those industrious Chinese resellers on eBay, they may already have one in the works, I know the one who makes the DJI hardshell case copy for the P3 said they'll have one for the P4 on April 10th

Not yet, I think the new connector is going to make it harder to copy

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't think the connector is an issue. DJI sells this 10 pin to DC power: cable and since the specs of the P3 battery are very similar than the P4. I am surprised they don't sell P4 battery multi charger already. I just but one cable to test p4 Batt on my p3 charger, to see how it performs.
Also look at this products on Ebay: Car Plug P4 Charger and Multi P4 Charger

...ok; got the "eBay china special" and have charged two times with three batts - nothing blew up or caught on fire and batts specs seem fine on HD - will letcha all know if anything wonky starts occurring...

Ordered mine last night.

...did just notice something today - the cable from the "eBay china special" to charge the controller did not make a connection - I don't really care as the stock one is enough for me - may open it up and see if it's an easy dumb wire fix or if it's "send-it-back" electronicky stuff - will update...

I am not familiar with the characteristics of the LiPo batteries. Do the cheap parallel battery chargers reduce the life expectancy of the batteries?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT