Range question

Reaction score
Is it just me or something I'm setting up wrong but I don't seam to get anywhere near 4km range I'm lucky to get 1 or two most flights, my built in screen is very jittery and no good for editing my signal breaks so much more than my old 3a do I have a faulty drone or just a bad set up, I would love a more stable flight up to 4 km. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Try locking the video downlink to 2.4 and check your range then.

I am having the exact same issues with my P4P+ and I made the change to 2.4 GHz last night. It was after dark so I did not get a chance to test it out after I made the change. I will post my results later today. Thinking about returning the unit and getting a replacement. What kind of range are other P4P users getting? What really is disconcerting is that when I lose my video feed I also lose control contact with the quadcopter at the same time. I lose all indications on my display ie. speed, distance location all go blank and it stays that way until the unit starts to "return to home". 15-20 seconds which feels like an for ever when everything is blank on the display. On my P3P I would lose the video feed first and could almost always get it back within a second or two by either moving the controller/antennas or raising the altitude of the quadcopter a little bit. Video on the P4P+ is very jittery at very close range also. I have flown in 4 different locations with the same result.

Reactions: Sixgun89
To me p4p the same happens to me and I have already made the change for a new one and it continues the same .. how sad this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Sweetwater