RANGE? Immersion 600mw tx, with Spironets

I like many other are getting over 3 km with the Black pearl SMA and IRC 600mw, you just need to work on having some type of patch and Spironet, I am personally use the Horizion BlackHawk , and two nimrods

Simon

Ok, I ordered the Ibcrazy bluebeam ultras, so I'll see how they do, and read up on patch antennas.

Hello everyone. My first post

I have the 32ch black pearl and the immersionRC 600mw and the picture starts chopping out at 300M. I have spironets on the transmitter and on one side of the BP and a patch on the other side of the BP. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what is the best transmitter for the 32ch BP. I will replace the transmitter as this will be the cheapest way to go.

I have the 32 channel RP-SMA so I'm using an adapter on the spironet and patch antennas.

Thanks.
Dom

The 32 Ch Black Pearl is not meant to work with the Emmersion 600mw TX you need to buy the 7 ch version (they make both) also make sure you get SMA antenna connectors on the 7 Ch.

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how much have paid for shipping costs for the Horizon Blackhawk Micro 9 dBi and with Nimrod RHCP antenas?

I have made the purchate and payed £8 for shipping costs, now I receive an email saying that have to pay £25 more!!!!

I live in Portugal and I buy a lot of thinks in the UK and almost never payed more than £10, last week have bought a complete exhaust system In the UK for my Land Rover Discovery and pays £15 for more than 20 Kg and a very big package, is it normal to ask £32 for a small package with very lightweight antennas???

I have canceled the order cause I think they are trying to rip me off...

Does anyone have other solution for good antenas for the immersion and blackpearl?

Thanks

1bertoramos said:
Hi,

Can someone please tell me how much have paid for shipping costs for the Horizon Blackhawk Micro 9 dBi and with Nimrod RHCP antenas?

I have made the purchate and payed £8 for shipping costs, now I receive an email saying that have to pay £25 more!!!!

I live in Portugal and I buy a lot of thinks in the UK and almost never payed more than £10, last week have bought a complete exhaust system In the UK for my Land Rover Discovery and pays £15 for more than 20 Kg and a very big package, is it normal to ask £32 for a small package with very lightweight antennas???

I have canceled the order cause I think they are trying to rip me off...

Does anyone have other solution for good antenas for the immersion and blackpearl?

Thanks
This are great antennas: http://j.mp/1uVbFQS

Just oganise pickup yourself with a courier. Even within the UK I found its cheaper than what some suppliers are charging. International might be different...Google it and see. I have the Nimrod set. Pretty good antennae.

Thanks,

I talked to them after this post and they told me that the price was for DHL express dellevery, they will try to find another currier with lower prices, even it takes longer to dellevery...

Using ch1 and 2 will lead to better range:

JAZiz9L.jpg

1bertoramos said:
GhostMaster said:
This are great antennas: http://j.mp/1uVbFQS

Are this antennas better than the Horizon?
They are vastly different in their specs. The ones above are 1.1DBi gain the horizons are 9DBi gain with an option for 12DBi gain and gold plated with the option of a longer bendable shaft the right length to match the frequency if you want to bend it in 90 deg without an adapter. See this for an good rundown on understanding antenna power and range. http://www.fpvuk.org/things-explained/v ... and-range/

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

I recently spent the weekend at an Army base, and had complete access to the restricted airspace that surrounds the base. I was able to really push the limits of my Phantom 2 for the first time, and am very happy to report that I was getting a fairly nice, clear signal from my Immersion 600mw Tx with Spironet to my Fatshark Attitude V2 with Spironet at well of 2km. I finally hit Failsafe at roughly 2300m. I was more than impressed with the performance! Also connected was a Black Pearl with both a Spironet and the flat, square antenna (can't remember what that one is called), and the screen was pure snow after about 1600m.

thongbong said:
Either way this is all great news! Back in the day when I was a kid and flying the original Phantom 1, we would all be discussing how to recover a flyaway because someone flew too far and it never came back. :lol:

I agree.

Not having gone with FPV, yet, I commend all of you for working together as a team! This thread will help us all.

My thanks and congratulations!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl