Quieter opertation tips anyone?

Except that the P2s used 9443 props and all P3s are sold with 9450 props.

Thanks Meta.

I lose track sometimes but at least it's true context notwithstanding.

I like that you're attempting to be courteous and, one day, I hope we have a solution; I'd use it, too. It would be very helpful filming nature, which I prefer...humans are icky. Heh.

Seriously, though, where I am, we have Harleys, loud mufflers, etc. periodically and I liken my noise to that. As long as I'm not in one place too long, I don't feel too bad.
good point. very good point. In my area its the **** fire department. Its the loudest and most frequent thing that goes on. When there's a car wreck, they send a fire engine first. I'm in an area where everyone want to build a racecar and/or ignore the cellphone driving laws and they wreck everywhere. Yeah, prop noise if the least of our worries come to think of it.

The one thing I have noticed is that when you fly Five battery's in a row you bring attention to yourself! I now fly one and wait a bit.I also noticed if I have prop guards on it changes the pitch and makes it more noticeable.I only use the guards when flying in and out of trees

jv

Pitch.
Prop Nomenclature:

9443: 9.4 inches long, 4.3 inch pitch
9450: 9.4 inches long, 5.0 inch pitch

Pitch equal distance traveled in one rotation/revolution in a solid medium (no slip).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic