Questions Re: Best Mac Screen for P4P & Prop Balancing

Reaction score
So many wise, experienced and sharing Folk on this Forum. I'm so proud to be a Member.

I have a P4P and I'm using an iPhone 8+
Also have RePl, ReOC and AROC.
I think that an iPad will serve my ageing eyes better.
I've read about overheating and other issues.
Please advise on which way you would suggest.
Screen size and reducing glare are my priorities.
Specifically, what iPad would you recommend?

All my business is Mac based, so no, can't change platforms.
Warmest regards to you all in the other camp.

Next question, if I may. Prop balancing. How critical is this?
Obviously, in Aus, not a big issue as it has taken me 5 hours to track down the Rod that can balance a P4P.

Ah, but on the bright side, you just gotta fly along one of our beaches. I haven't taken the plunge to go out over sea yet, but I'm registered to go shark spotting for next season. Not a pessimist, but I did look up parachutes. Now that I think about this, total waste of money. Ha!

I live in Aus so maybe I'm in the dark ages of Drone news. However, I really appreciate all of you Members who give such informative and thoughtful advice, even to total novices like myself.

From what you want, the closest iPad I would think is the 10.5 iPad Pro, which has the anti glare screen, the normal iPad doesn't.
Screenshot_20190211-072957_Chrome.jpg

As for prop balancing, if you stick woth OEM props, you won't really need this. Although it's good to have. Having a balanced AC will prevent any possiblr accident and/or get a blurry video.

Thank You so much for you're reply. Me, ime poor appreciates this.
And you, PR. How good is this!

Reactions: Ansia
I don’t think the iPad Pro will fit on the controller. I use a 9.7 inch iPad and it only just fits. You can buy anti- reflective screen covers on Amazon but even then, I’d always use a hood to shade the screen even though the iPad screen is brilliant in direct sun.

Reactions: LARA images
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank You. A picture tells a thousand words. And what a charming Gentleman to tell the story. Thanks for taking the time to reply to me. Cheers, Mic. EyeDrone.

Reactions: Ansia
Thank You. A picture tells a thousand words. And what a charming Gentleman to tell the story. Thanks for taking the time to reply to me. Cheers, Mic. EyeDrone.
I didn't see the video. I just googled it and posted it here...lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic