Question on display.

Reaction score
I picked a new iPad mini 2 for my P3P. Could I record the video or FPV straight to the iPad in 720P or is it only handled by the micro SD card? My original AR Drone recorded straight to the iPad.

As of now no, but it should not be hard for some app designer to make a app that can do that. I was wondering the same thing, but be aware you will have all of the telemetry in the captured video. The iPhone makes it simple to capture screen shots by pressing the sleep and thumb buttons at the same time, but I don't know of a way to capture running video from the screen. Anybody??

Reactions: Alex Kiritsis
As of now no, but it should not be hard for some app designer to make a app that can do that. I was wondering the same thing, but be aware you will have all of the telemetry in the captured video. The iPhone makes it simple to capture screen shots by pressing the sleep and thumb buttons at the same time, but I don't know of a way to capture running video from the screen. Anybody??
I have used the shou app to record my screen while flying my vision+ on my iphone 6. I assume it is available for the ipad.

Good to hear. Thanks guys. One more question. Does the P3 come with a SD card and if so what size? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav