Quality of tx/rx

CompanionTx is the (free) PC software you'll run when the Taranis is connected by USB, roughly the equivalent of the NAZA Assitant software. It has a simple but versatile interface that lets you create/edit/test/copy/save settings in the form of eeprom files like that one. Burning the eeprom to the Taranis is a simple matter of loading the file in to CompanionTx, then clicking the right button.

A single eeprom can contain settings profiles for one or more aircraft, or multiple control configs for a single aircraft, all of which can easily be swapped in the field with a few button presses on the Taranis.

That one I attached to the earlier post should pretty much work for you as-is, but it can also function as a template to help you learn how the relevant settings work.

My Devo 7 rx failed today. First time that has ever happened to me. It wasn't on a multi-rotor but the fact it failed is significant in my mind. It was giving null outputs to three channels. The only thing positively working correctly was the throttle.

Nada1 said:
Well, you know where to buy a taranis :)

I'm tx poor. I have two Futaba (use them on the multi-rotors), two Spektrum (RC airplanes) and the Devention.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj