PV2+ vs PV2 video quality

The way i see it...wider view captures more...if you then wish you can alter the settings or edit it in a video editor. The v+ cannot be set as wide as the normal vision thus making it a worse camera...?

thedjiguy said:
The cameras are the exact same in terms of specs. I can't recall where I saw it, but someone posted a specs comparison and the cameras were the exact same.

I saw that as well. The only real difference is the form factor, and probably the weight as well...

-slinger

tebowner said:
I went out today with my Plus

I dont care what anyone says ... my PV2 took clearer and better overall video MINUS the shake

I dont have the PV2 anymore so I cannot test them next to each other. but here are the differences i see

>> objects seems to have a crosshaired almost - objects just are not clear
>> jumpy - seems to jump or hesitate in presenting the frames - not when moving slowly
>> colors - not as bright in the main middle and to bright near the fish eyes edges

I would love to see someone test this :

PV2+ vs. PV2 with Rotorpixel gimbal
Same video shot at same time! then we would see
Maybe you need a better video player? If its jumping around many programs can not handle 1080/60.. Down load VLC.com

I received my new dampeners today - 3 packs of four - white gray black... i was told to try the gray ones to eliminate jello effect...

any tutorial on changing these out on a PV2+?

>> I tried the Black dampers - bad jello
>> I tried the gray dampers - bad jello

i hate this thing :)

going back to white... f this

cant even return anything... and I think the video sucks... very noisy and "flashy"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1