Putting the Hel in Helen GA

Awesome job! Now one of my favorites for sure. I really liked the shot of the clouds reflecting on the lake from above. Great editing and syncing of the music. That song is one of my fav's.

Reactions: gudgeman
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Awesome job! Now one of my favorites for sure. I really liked the shot of the clouds reflecting on the lake from above. Great editing and syncing of the music. That song is one of my fav's.

thank you- greatly appreciated!

These always fascinate me. I'm curious what your drone is. As far as I know, no DJI drone can fly like that. That kind of flying is great training for any kind of drone due to the joystick coordination and necessary muscle memory. I assume the drones a inexpensive enough that if one hit a limb and you lose it, you just build a new one. Is that how it works until you get good and don't lose them?

These always fascinate me. I'm curious what your drone is. As far as I know, no DJI drone can fly like that. That kind of flying is great training for any kind of drone due to the joystick coordination and necessary muscle memory. I assume the drones a inexpensive enough that if one hit a limb and you lose it, you just build a new one. Is that how it works until you get good and don't lose them?

Thank you
This is a 5” (mavic 2 pro size) fully manual FPV drone. It has the DJI air unit for video transmitter- GoPro hero 7 mounted on it- I built it from scratch- printed mounts, antennas etc with 3D printer- name is “old yeller”
IMG_6138.jpg

I don't have sound, so I can't speak to the music. I did notice Daffy the Duck flash on screen for a milisecond. Not sure what that was about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers