Purchase crashed P2?

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Had a unique situation arise... A guy I know in the Phantom community around me has offered me his downed P2 for $100. I cant tell the extent of the damage but this what he described (with pics):

-Battery popped out and landed in water. Doesnt charge.
-Broke 2 props. 6 others are intact and functional.
-Small crack in shell by motor that makes motor/plastic rub

That's all I can tell without opening it up. Charger, remote and everything else is in good working condition.

Is this worth the small investment? Obviously there could be bigger issues such as cracked GPS, etc (which I have replaced before). Wanted to check in with you guys to see if this would be worth going after.

Hi Gents,

Had a unique situation arise... A guy I know in the Phantom community around me has offered me his downed P2 for $100. I cant tell the extent of the damage but this what he described (with pics):

-Battery popped out and landed in water. Doesnt charge.
-Broke 2 props. 6 others are intact and functional.
-Small crack in shell by motor that makes motor/plastic rub

That's all I can tell without opening it up. Charger, remote and everything else is in good working condition.

Is this worth the small investment? Obviously there could be bigger issues such as cracked GPS, etc (which I have replaced before). Wanted to check in with you guys to see if this would be worth going after.

buy it now props and charger worth that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.