Pro's and Con's of the P3

Reaction score
Pro's: Both the P3A and P are great, way much better than my P2V+v3. The camera alone is so much better and the cost to replace it has come down. It fly's like a dream, I did not upgrade the FW to the newest, if it's not broke don't fix it. The video is great even though my computer can't play it, but my TV can. The hook up of a tablet is bomb, now I can see what I am looking at. I am getting so much better at taking videos due to the advances in the P3. Even though I lost my new P3A at the bottom of the lake due to a CSC and I have been told this is a good thing to have in mid flight, I still love it. As soon as I got home from that trip I ordered the P3P, I just can't be with out my P3 even though I still have a P2V+ that fly's just as good as day one, but it's not the same as the P3.

Con's: That's a hard one, if I say anything this post will just get shut down. So let's just talk about the good things and post our video's.

Reactions: Meta4 and bobmyers
My p3p is so much better than my p2. I can't believe how stable this is and I'm so glad I didn't spring for the inspire. There are times when the video in ultra 4 k is so stable I forget if I'm looking at video or a still. It's as if I'm on a ladder 500 feet up filming. Just way smoother that the p2 in panning. Also much more stable close to the ground as take offs and landings are way easier. The ultra 4k is just amazing on my Samsung uhd 30 inch. The 4k is much more resolute than 1080p. lastly add the fact that the he video is good at a mile out and it's just a no brainier. This is why there is nothing comparable in the industry as far as bang for the buck. Customer service sucks beyond belief but oh what a product. Let's hope they release a better app soon as this latest update was a step back.......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl