Prop replacement

This guy spins them tight.....Im my book that's wrong....He sure should snug them down and use the Dji prop tightener took and run them tight and use the Dji tool to slightly "snug" THEM TIGHT ! After all.......IF you lose a prop in flight ...that quad will fall from the sky....when you decelerate the motors / props the props are subject to >"reversed"< aerodynamic forces that loosen them....! Correct me If i'm wrong !
Your right on- with the exception of the subject forces being inertial rather than aerodynamic.

Fail to snug em down and chances are good one will fly off at a very inconvenient time.

Your right on- with the exception of the subject forces being inertial rather than aerodynamic.

Fail to snug em down and chances are good one will fly off at a very inconvenient time.
*Thanks "With"..i was thinking of what word i needed to type and that one was the first one that i came UP with :(inertial mass is the amount of matter in an object, the measure of the resistance an object has when a force pushes it) Thats a BIG Word with few letters !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart