problem with black pearl.

Reaction score
hi guys!im not getting a picture on my black pearl monitor.iv made sure i am in PAL on both my go pro and monitor.the screen is not fuzzy just blank,I've got all my telemetry showing but no picture,please help!!!!.

Since you have bothered to list you equipment I'm going assume you have either H3-3D or H4-3D gimbal and using USB cable Plug into the GP. Well at is point I would guess that the ribbon cable is broken as you are getting signal from the iOSD. The video feed on the ribbon cable are the first two at the top of the USB connector.

Since you have bothered to list you equipment I'm going assume you have either H3-3D or H4-3D gimbal and using USB cable Plug into the GP. Well at is point I would guess that the ribbon cable is broken as you are getting signal from the iOSD. The video feed on the ribbon cable are the first two at the top of the USB connector.
I've changed the connector that connects camera to gimbal and still nothing .do u think it could be the ribbon cable ?if so ,how do i change this?.

I've changed the connector that connects camera to gimbal and still nothing .do u think it could be the ribbon cable ?if so ,how do i change this?.

Lee You still haven't supplied what gimbal you are using nor which GP you are using that info would be helpful for anyone helping you.

Does your camera record when it is off the quad? Does it have the latest firmware update? Have you taken any video and tried to download it directly from the camera to your computer?

The last question is important as it tell you that the USB connector on the camera works and would indicate that the ribbon may be broken. Here's a video on how to remove and replace the ribbon cable from the gimbal.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik