mr_3_0_5 said:
AllanVB said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Extremeuas offering vision plus with extra battery for 1299 free shipping
Just a heads up for you guys
No free battery http://extremeuas.com/product/dji-phantom-2-vision-plus/

Promocode freebatt

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2493907 ... 029777926/
Good to know - thanks for the code. And they don't charge you until it's ready to ship.
I've not heard of them...anyone else done business with them?

Promocode freebatt

Never heard of them... not on DJI list of dealers... Must be new dealer. ?? Good price!

I just pulled the trigger with Amazon.

Your estimated delivery date is:
We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.

****!

I looked at ordering from B&H but there was a message about a week off for passover round the time I thought it would be released and I didn't want to wait. But at least their ad mentioned the free battery...

First post so HEY GUYS!

And I ordered my plus from Amazon Prime with overnight service earlier today for $1299 with a ship date to be determined.

Bittersweet since my P2V is only a month old but I was actually about to drop a few hundred to upgrade my FPV setup so might be a money saver in the long run.

I'm order #3103 from DJI, My PV2 is a week old and is going back to Amazon, cancelled my order with Rotorpixel as well, saved $279.00. I got the same email as everyone else from DJI in regards to shipping.

Be wary of dealer pre-orders. They will take a bunch of pre-orders but they have no idea how many units they will get in first shipment. You will be 150th in line and they will get 25 on day one but you will never know and be waiting for weeks. Look around on launch day and you will find a dealer with stock that didn't take preorders. This happened to me with a major dealer on the h3-2d - had to cancel my order from them because I found a small dealer with the unit in stock, mad I had been waiting weeks with the pre order dealer....

gfredrone said:
I will order one just to crash it through the front glass of DJI HQ! Flipin punks! :twisted:

Ok, but I am guessing it's likely on the no fly zone too in the firmware. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, precaution.

DJI have posted on their Facebook page that anyone who preorders a PV2+ at the Gadget Show Live event in the UK gets a FREE extra battery !

Another kick in the teeth for people who have already preordered !!

gfredrone said:
I will order one just to crash it through the front glass of DJI HQ! Flipin punks! :twisted:

Won't work. It's a zone A

:)

Ordered mine locally here in Germany. Will post results.

The only place I've seen offering a free battery is DJI but only at the show. I've mailed them asking why other preorderers are being penalised but they've ignored me so far.

plainolmoo said:
First post so HEY GUYS!

And I ordered my plus from Amazon Prime with overnight service earlier today for $1299 with a ship date to be determined.

Bittersweet since my P2V is only a month old but I was actually about to drop a few hundred to upgrade my FPV setup so might be a money saver in the long run.

You can still upgrade the fpv setup of the vision plus giving it further extended range. First thing to do is modding the range extender.

Here's a link to how that's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEHzDi4hHKU

Hi. First time post.

I had actually ordered the 2 Vision from DJI site on the 5th of April and had no clue vision + was in pipeline. Then boom, like I was socked in the gut, the next day a vision 2+ with 3axis gimble, or as they call it "high precision 3-axis camera stabilization system" appears out of nowhere. WTF. So, I wrote DJI customer service as my order was still listed as pending shipment. Was it one of those pending shipment notices that was actually a shipped product? Could I cancel? No email response for 36 hours. Get up this morning and yes, my order was canceled. New order placed via DJI for vision + a few moments ago. Last 4 of the order 3488. On another note, did Amazon delist the vision +, because I couldnt' find it. Anywho, lets hope the plus ships on schedule.

Side note about name: Not related to UAV. Used this nickname since around 1995 when I started playing Air Warrior on AOL

Interesting. I was just typing in "phantom 2 vision+", scrolled through 2 pages and gave up. Throwing in DJI puts it near the bottom of page one. A question for those of you who have ordered before from the DJI website. Where does the product ship from, and how long does delivery usually take for US addresses once shipped?

Jayson Hanes said:
crashoften said:
On another note, did Amazon delist the vision +, because I couldnt' find it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00J8JLOA4/

I just ordered one from amazon but it was in my cart from yesterday while I thought it over.
I Found a buyer for my old one, asked if I could wait for payment till may 15 when he gets his taxes back
I said sure! win win I keep flying till new one gets here and made 900 off old one.
Basicaly new same cost as my rotorpixal add on was which I canceled and got refunded. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers