power mod

This has posted about a lot and just did a search in the forum search for magic power mod and if you will you
will see more than you want to read.
I would link you one but is a lot .

Yes but it's an old thread just wanted to ask a few questions on it as some parts arnt clear like if you have to use different ones for different firmware versions ?

Yes but it's an old thread just wanted to ask a few questions on it as some parts arnt clear like if you have to use different ones for different firmware versions ?
Gotya, saw you asked and had no answer so just tried to
give you something to look at till they did.
Now that you have said just what your after hopefully someone will respond.
Good luck. . ?

Reactions: davie edgar
I installed it on my P3S a couple months ago. The install was a bit bumpy, and for the small amount of extra distance i got, i would NOT do it again.
After the install, controller and drone were not connecting. The fix was to repeat the install. I repeated it 4 times and then all was good. Very stressfull!!!!!!
My range increased about 10%. I can now go a little over1 mile, while before the install I was just short of a mile.
My advice is, if you have decent range now, do NOT mess with it.

I installed it on my P3S a couple months ago. The install was a bit bumpy, and for the small amount of extra distance i got, i would NOT do it again.
After the install, controller and drone were not connecting. The fix was to repeat the install. I repeated it 4 times and then all was good. Very stressfull!!!!!!
My range increased about 10%. I can now go a little over1 mile, while before the install I was just short of a mile.
My advice is, if you have decent range now, do NOT mess with it.
From what I've read about this mod it has no affect on range whatsoever, it only boosts video signal.

From what I've read about this mod it has no affect on range whatsoever, it only boosts video signal.
what you will find is the video link drops well before the radio link so in doing this this it even it up and if you use a range booster you will get more distance it also give you a stronger video link so in built up areas it helps keep you conected

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers