post a pic of your bird

All that is missing is an inspire. Nice collection.

Tony,

Thanks. Yeah, I've thought about the Inspire but since this is just a hobby for me and I really know very little about photography, it'd be hard to justify. I've already taken over half the house with what I have now!

Jerry

@jlarcher - Your P3 color looks like it would be pretty visible at a distance. How does that stand out against clear blue sky (looks good in the photo), cloudy skies, trees/foliage, etc.?

Cheers
I am able to see it so much better in the blue sky. We don't have many cloudy days, but it even more visible on cloudy days. I found out it is harder to see at night.

f8ec9c01054a771d8aaa174375597f8f.jpg
b0245c3fe8adf6845a2b1e833901e576.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

which half? jk

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I will be painting only bottom shell but will divide into orange and black. Not yet decided how to use two colors. One idea is front orange and rear black so I know the direction of flying easily. Other choice could be better appearance with two colors.

Reactions: Romans109
UPDATE: READ comment#1 for details

off topic but here's a video of my first real distance test flight with my dbs antenna mod. i think if i was on a hill or a building i would have gone further....but im still quite impressed when you consider where i took off from. not gonna lie my heart was beating fast cause when it was returning home from 10,000 ft it lost connection for about a minute and i didn't know if it was still hovering or what cause the rth wasn't beeping during that time... also yes i did block out my location, date and time for my own privacy even though i didn't break the max altitude.
9ceb9efc3d4a476500de5b8266065912.jpg

also sorry for the music while i was talking hopefully you can still hear me

Reactions: Romans109

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj