possible repair after crash please help

Reaction score
EB9AA23F-E4AF-4A85-9AA6-4513354DE612.jpeg
5DD0E125-F781-42B1-B93F-CF4B3F88E2A0.jpeg
hello had a bad crash with my phantom 2 and am just wondering can I repair my gimbal or is it f***ed. Thanks very much for any help. I have pictures included as I don't know how to explain the damage. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, thanks again

View attachment 102440 View attachment 102441 hello had a bad crash with my phantom 2 and am just wondering can I repair my gimbal or is it f***ed. Thanks very much for any help. I have pictures included as I don't know how to explain the damage. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, thanks again

You only have three choices either buy a new H3-3D/H4-3D, used unit, or find a damaged one on eBay for parts.

What did you run into that caused that much damage to the gimbal?

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
The Bad news i wasn't looking for :) Thanks for the reply ! Ran into a tree, it lost connection with remote and fell from bout 100 foot !

The Bad news i wasn't looking for :) Thanks for the reply ! Ran into a tree, it lost connection with remote and fell from bout 100 foot

The Bad news i wasn't looking for :) Thanks for the reply ! Ran into a tree, it lost connection with remote and fell from bout 100 foot

Trying to find a new replacement is going to be tough since the P2 is no longer in production many supplies no longer carry those gimbals. If you're lucky and find a new unit they'll probably want well over $300.00 for it.

I have two H3-3D one is fine one has something wrong with it can't remember but DJI refused to fix it

I have two H3-3D one is fine one has something wrong with it can't remember but DJI refused to fix it

I'd send him (Rp05) a PM as he may not see this post.

Do you need a gimbal for P2 I have two one H3&H4 text me or call 631-816-3272

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers