Portland Oregon Pilot Needed

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a wedding that I need a pilot to take aerial images and video for in the Portland, OR area on July 3rd from 5:30-8pm. If you or anyone that you know might be interested in making ~ $500 for two and a half hours, I'd love to chat with you about your experience and UAV system. We're hoping for Phantom 3 minimum quality and obviously, the pilot would need to bring multiple batteries.

Let me know!

Nick
[email protected]

Do you keep posting this? Maybe it's deja vu on my part.

Nope. First time posting about this job. I posted about a job in Puerto Rico last week. We actually found a pilot through here and he's doing the shoot tomorrow in San Juan. Its been an awesome community here and they've all been very supportive since we're helping you guys get paid to fly your drone :)

I could do it for double that... I'm up in Seattle and would have to come down for the night and get a hotel, etc.

Reactions: Nick DroneBase
I could do it for double that... I'm up in Seattle and would have to come down for the night and get a hotel, etc.
I'd love to be able to approve this but I know we'd lose the customer if we increased the quote. I'll keep you posted. Still looking for a qualified pilot.

Quick update - I found a pilot through this forum that is able to fulfill this job. Thank you again to everyone that reached out to me over email. I'll continue to post potential jobs where you guys can use your Drone and get paid!

Nick

It is illegal to fly you drone commercially without a permit or license from FAA. Besides this forum is for help and information, not want ads

Reactions: snerd
Quick update - I found a pilot through this forum that is able to fulfill this job. Thank you again to everyone that reached out to me over email. I'll continue to post potential jobs where you guys can use your Drone and get paid!

Nick
Please keep passing on your good info, Nick.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31