Pilots Needed (Madison WI, Lawrence KS, Charlottesville VA)

So what? Did you set some seniority rules, Mr. I AM IN CHARGE?
Why don't you dump the hormones and let the forum moderator do the moderating?
The point went right over your head, dude. You're the one barking orders, telling the guy it's okay to keep posting help wanted jobs.

Says the new guy that's been here all of 1 week.
clint-nod.gif
+1 big one on that snerd !

The point went right over your head, dude. You're the one barking orders, telling the guy it's okay to keep posting help wanted jobs.
Correction "dude," I gave no orders nor attempted to regulate the forum w/o authority, that was you!

Correction "dude," I gave no orders nor attempted to regulate the forum w/o authority, that was you!
Perhaps you should reread your post, then. You explicitly told him to "keep it up". Who's got their testosterone level up, hmmm??!!

Sorry, don't know what that means. I'll Google it later, though. Sure didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

HAHA We're trying. Demand fluctuates and these construction builders have projects all over the US and they aren't always in the major metropolitan areas.

Well Nick, when you get to Wyoming, let me know. More cows than people here but lots of land that needs to be looked at from the sky. :D

We were getting back ON TOPIC, right ladies? :p

Lets stay focused guys. I should have kept my cool too! We're all here for one reason. Its a small community but there is a huge potential market out there. We have some really big, exciting news that we should be sharing in the coming weeks about DroneBase.

Reactions: dirkclod
Keep the good news coming, Nick, and I apologize to everyone, and Snerd, for my aggressiveness.
I'm waiting on my 333 approval and there's a solid potential to make a profit in this market.

Keep the good news coming, Nick, and I apologize to everyone, and Snerd, for my aggressiveness.
I'm waiting on my 333 approval and there's a solid potential to make a profit in this market.

All good! And congrats. I understand how heated things can get in an online forum/community. If we were all face to face, we'd be much more civil and professional. :)

Have a safe and happy July 4th to those in the US and citizens abroad.

snerd said:
Says the new guy that's been here all of 1 week.

snerd said:
Just back from flying 4 batteries, all over water! Small lake north part of town. I've been almost 4 weeks now learning to fly.......... 82 flights, almost 10 hours, 357,567ft, etc. think I'm finally ready to start taking video and photos!!

8 weeks on the forum, 4 weeks and 10 hours of flight experience.
Yep your ready.

Ok, bud. Your reply will add to your other 581
clint-nod-gif.23821

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20