Pop goes the P4 props.

Just set them on there without locking them on would be my guess... [emoji111]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That happened the first time I built a multirotor. I didn't have the props on tight enough and they flew off. Who ever filmed this vid must have been bored.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That is one abused phantom
Lol true!
Ah, what do they care? They build massive cities without ppl that can live there, they have an influx of western money to the point their not even sure how to spend it.

Just set them on there without locking them on would be my guess... [emoji111]

Exactly right. My 11 year old likes to put the props on. Normally I check when he is done but I didn't check once, and that is exactly what happened. The good news is it happens without applying any throttle, so no chance of lifting off. No damage done.

That happened the first time I built a multirotor. I didn't have the props on tight enough and they flew off. Who ever filmed this vid must have been bored.

And probably wealthy.

It's probably the equivelent of an average person buying a Syma or something. That was a pretty good commercial for the P4's resilience if you ask me.

I let someone touch my controls while I was flying (a rule I usually never break) but I was over a valley and didn't think it was possible to get in any trouble so I let her). She almost hit a tree near the cliff and went straight into the tree and it just tore apart a couple small branches and a few leaves but nothing at all. Be careful, those things can do damage. Did he have CFs on?

Ah! That's a possibility. Black on silver and silver on black.

On second thoughts, why would the props then fly upwards, as they would be spinning in a downwards direction. My mind is getting more boggled. :confused:
They wernt completely locked. right props but not locked.

I never thought of using it to trim the hedges. Yard work is going to be so much more fun from now on.

Wow... Bravo! He just needed a P4 to show the world how stupid he is....

I'm impressed at how it handled the fauna without crashing !!!
I think my p3p would have hit the deck, layed upside down trying to bury itself with whatever
Prop wasn't already broken.

At least this video shows the P4 has a fighting chance with the occasional "brush" with danger.....amazed the props did not break....and those little plastic P4 drive splines are tougher than I thought...was worried they would be my weakest link. Regardless....think I will hang on to my weed eater whilst clearing brush.

Reactions: isopro
Wow this thing is pretty resilient in flight, might be great in wheat crops lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl