Poll: Who is from Florida?

Are you from Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 57 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It seems there is an overabundance of Floridians in this forum. I attribute it to either the nice weather, the nice scenery, the fact it's a nice place to go when you retire, or a combination of these. So, what % of the P3 guys here are from FL?

Florida is just an absolute epicenter of this personal drone culture, we have the highest density of personal drone owners in the world, I'm fairly certain. Nice weather, nice scenery, a little extra money in our pockets, and we travel. I'm from Jupiter in FL.

Boca/Delray

Pasco County.

You're in (by Proxy)!

Reactions: jlo
It seems there is an overabundance of Floridians in this forum. I attribute it to either the nice weather, the nice scenery, the fact it's a nice place to go when you retire, or a combination of these. So, what % of the P3 guys here are from FL?

I'm in Ft Lauderdale
I kinda have to disagree. But, maybe thats because I lived in Florida all my life so I'm use to the scenery. In my opinion, the only nice thing to film and shoot in Florida is the beaches. I live in South Florida and coming up short on ideas for filming. I would much rather film mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, landscapes. In florida theres hardly any of that.

Reactions: SHARKY1
I kinda have to disagree. But, maybe thats because I lived in Florida all my life so I'm use to the scenery. In my opinion, the only nice thing to film and shoot in Florida is the beaches. I live in South Florida and coming up short on ideas for filming. I would much rather film mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, landscapes. In florida theres hardly any of that.
What about the everglades? I'd love some aerial footage of that posted here somewhere. Assuming you're able to fly there, that is...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic