Poll: Who is from Florida?

Are you from Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 57 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
I think that people here posting>>> indicated that some were in the MIAMI FLA. area? is this true, if you are, then please email me, [email protected] i am also just starting this drone thing/hobby.
howard [and anyone else in the kendale lakes area-33183 or DADE COUNTY!]

Hjones62, I live in Homestead but work off 120 and sw 117th ave
I think that you indicated that you were in the MIAMI FLA. area? is this true, if you are, then please email me, [email protected] i am also just starting this drone thing/hobby.

I kinda have to disagree. But, maybe thats because I lived in Florida all my life so I'm use to the scenery. In my opinion, the only nice thing to film and shoot in Florida is the beaches. I live in South Florida and coming up short on ideas for filming. I would much rather film mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, landscapes. In florida theres hardly any of that.

i do not think you thought this thru, we have tons of stuff down here, the Fla Keys, and add a bit of sunrise/sunset, and it is awesome, perhaps your right, it could get boring depending on how long you lived somewhere, figure someone in HAWAII lives there over 50 years would be bored after 20+ years, right? LOL
AND>>>>>
I think that you indicated that you were in the MIAMI FLA. area? is this true, if you are, then please email me, [email protected] i am also just starting this drone thing/hobby.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav