Polar Pro vs Snake River filters

Reaction score
Anybody have any thoughts on which is better for ND/polarization? Not sure Snake River is making for the 4 pro yet

Anybody have any thoughts on which is better for ND/polarization? Not sure Snake River is making for the 4 pro yet
As no filters are shipping yet (from any provider) it will be pure speculation at this point.

I have a few of the new p4 pro filters. Just like the other stuff they make they're fantastic. They are the same glass as the cinema series ones you would use on your p4 or p3 pro. Polarization is important when flying around water or reflective surfaces. It will bring the sky down about a half stop too. I almost always use it. I would go with polarpro over any of the stuff out there. The DJI ones are an afterthought on their part. Even DJI employees use Polarpro glass.

I have a few of the new p4 pro filters. Just like the other stuff they make they're fantastic. They are the same glass as the cinema series ones you would use on your p4 or p3 pro. Polarization is important when flying around water or reflective surfaces. It will bring the sky down about a half stop too. I almost always use it. I would go with polarpro over any of the stuff out there. The DJI ones are an afterthought on their part. Even DJI employees use Polarpro glass.
So you have a set of ND filters from Polar Pro to fit the P4 Pro already? I'm waiting on a Cinema Shutter set that they say will now start shipping Jan. 19th.

I get my Polar Pro filters next week.
A couple of years ago Snake River used to have better quality glass, but i think Polar Pro have stepped up their quality since then. Look forward to try them out...

I ordered PolarPro as well. Great customer service. Fantastic products. When comparing footage between Polar Pro and DJI ND's, I preferred Polar Pro. More contrast, handles lens flare better, and they offer a ND32 in their kid. (Big plus for me!) The glass comes with a lifetime warranty too, if you have any issues down the road.

How do you get the filters weeks before they start shipping? Any chance for a small review?

How do you get the filters weeks before they start shipping? Any chance for a small review?

Its the same glass as the cinema series on the p4. Same great optical quality and color. The best i can give you is a video i posted on another thread testing some LUTs. I was shooting in D-Cinelike -3 across the board with an ND4/PL filter.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4