Point of Interest intelligent flight mode

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I am looking for the tech I need to setup Point of Interest intelligent flight mode on my custom made drone, clearly the tech exists with so many consumer drones on the market that offer it. All my search results are polluted with consumer drones that have it built into them and nothing comes up that I can find to install and enable this on my drone, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks Denwood, thats what I am talking about. All that I can find is for someone elses drone. I want to set this up on my custom drone and dont want to buy a DJI drone...;)

My bad, I thought this was just a drone forum but now I see it is dedicated to DJI drones. Thanks for your help though.

Hey guys, so I am looking for the tech I need to setup Point of Interest intelligent flight mode on my custom made drone, clearly the tech exists with so many consumer drones on the market that offer it. All my search results are polluted with consumer drones that have it built into them and nothing comes up that I can find to install and enable this on my drone, can anyone point me in the right direction?

POI will likely be a built-in component of whatever flight controller that you decide to go with such as DJI ZA-MV2, KISSFC, KK etc. Its not a separate piece of gear that you add.

If you have POI right now and you just want help setting it up you are going to have to provide info such as the flight controller you are using, TX and whatever display etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.