POI is NEEDED !

Man your dense, the point wasn't the bag but the p3. If you took the time and did some research instead of fighting facts, you would have found out I have been doing this for DJI for years. Including Their pro line, s1000 and down...

IT company? let me guess, geek squad?

Ok, ignored ...
Blade we know who you are man and we appreciate all you do and leak (hush hush) you're a good skin, don't worry about the trolls, look back how I dealt with him, put him in the ignore list after laughing my *** off at him. Keep up the good work mate and remember not to throw the trolls even a scrap of food
3c36c7f.jpg

Whatever @Ground Chuck... I note you just signed up, and have already started name calling and being abusive... what is with all the name calling anyway are you all children?

If you follow some of the threads, you would note I have commented fairly. However... I do stand up for the fact that DJI has rushed to market too soon with promises it should deliver on release.

@Mal_PV2_Ireland ... get that P3 already then I will listen to your criticism of me...

@blade strike, my statement was
Since I am assuming your Support / Testing is gratis, to me, it does not carry much weight in terms of a statement from the company
by that statement, I was suggesting a guy working for free for the company is not about to give new information versus a paid employee who is in the marketing department... It really was not supposed to cause offense, but since you seem so sensitive it got the best of your understanding of what i was suggesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: hot dog
@Sammynels LOL no, got one thanks! thanks for the laugh!
That's it, you suffered from a bird strike. Not the first one on this forum... The POI power mode of course is called CSC (as in: concentric set course) and is enabled by you hovering not less than 300 feet above your POI, and then pulling both sticks fully down, and inwards toward each other. It's in the manual. Try without propellers first.

Reactions: Stephan
manaul? is that Chinglish? Please show some respect to others... why the disparaging remarks?
DJI also released the product with supposedly working pilot app... you have seen the problems...
There seems to be a lot promised... even in the manaul :)
That is a typo-- has nothing to do with respect or disparaging someone.

I agree and was not referring to that specifically...

I was referring to
I'm in close contact with the p3 project managers. Take off the tinfoil hat.

Its even in the manaul...

I will make this clear, then am done with this thread...

I dont think @blade strike is making anything up, I am sure he has some inside information.

BUT

All I stated is: Don't post a link to another website, even if it is your own post, where the source is not specifically and clearly originating from DJI and then expect everyone to assume it is gospel.

Even if Blade Strike has an inside view, there are videos directly from the Director of Aerial Imaging stating it may happen but will definitely be in SDK... @blade strike's link did not make it categorically clear it was in, the active wording was:
Q. When will Phantom 3 support functions such as follow me, POI A. Yes in 1-2 months as per R&D plan

As per post #53 Eric Cheng from DJI (cant get closer than that) states it simply may and if it does, he does not know when... but it will certainly be in the SDK...

BTW both the article (without any source origins, author etc) and the video with Eric Chen were both released on May 3rd...

As for my comment relating to people misrepresenting facts, which probably upset Blade Strike was directed at @Mal_P2_Ireland, who made a statement as fact when clearly it was not.

And that is all... phew! And yes now I do need to get a life :) Post more negative comments and I will send you a like :)

Last edited:
I agree and was not referring to that specifically...

I was referring to

I will make this clear, then am done with this thread...

I dont think @blade strike is making anything up, I am sure he has some inside information.

BUT

All I stated is: Don't post a link to another website, even if it is your own post, where the source is not specifically and clearly originating from DJI and then expect everyone to assume it is gospel.

Even if Blade Strike has an inside view, there are videos directly from the Director of Aerial Imaging stating it may happen but will definitely be in SDK... @blade strike's link did not make it categorically clear it was in, the active wording was:

As per post #53 Eric Cheng from DJI (cant get closer than that) states it simply may and if it does, he does not know when... but it will certainly be in the SDK...

BTW both the article (without any source origins, author etc) and the video with Eric Chen were both released on May 3rd...

As for my comment relating to people misrepresenting facts, which probably upset Blade Strike was directed at @Mal_P2_Ireland, who made a statement as fact when clearly it was not.

And that is all... phew! And yes now I do need to get a life :) Post more negative comments and I will send you a like :)

Like I already explained Eric does not make the type of calls.. The PMs do, at HQ. You thinking Eric would make these decisions show you have no idea.

I clearly stated that the FAQ was emailed to me from DJ HQ, just like the complete first post of the owners thread.

Then you continue to say I'm not paid? I make 6 figures at my day job, you think I would put up with people like you for free?

Like I have said the more you post, it shows how little you truly know.o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephan
@blade strike
on post #43 I stated
Since I am assuming your Support / Testing is gratis, to me, it does not carry much weight in terms of a statement from the company, in relation to the above scenario. Sorry if it offends, it shouldn't.
. Where does this suggest you don't have a day job or earn a salary? It simply states you dont earn a salary from DJI or are directly employed by them.

The point which you CLEARLY and CONTINUALLY misread @blade strike, is that why should anyone believe a simple Q&A with no origins (no source stated) above Eric Chen's... I understand that because you are connected to the PM's you have inside info. The point is, that is was a generic doc with no source reference... All releasead on the same day...

@blade strike you have continually misrepresented my statements in order to state your importance... you may or may not be I REALLY don't care.... but your arrogance is telling by all the disparaging remarks and your need to tell people about your 6 figure salary...
Take off the tinfoil hat.
IT company? let me guess, geek squad
Man your dense
If you going to call someone dense... at least get your spelling/grammar right...

On post #62 I stated

by that statement, I was suggesting a guy working for free for the company is not about to give new information versus a paid employee who is in the marketing department... It really was not supposed to cause offense, but since you seem so sensitive it got the best of your understanding of what i was suggesting.

None of the statements I have made were intended to be offensive. You have taken offense because someone happens to challenge your statements...

Then you continue to say I'm not paid? I make 6 figures at my day job, you think I would put up with people like you for free?
are you paid by DJI for testing? Yes or No? I stated you work for free for DJI. I don't care about your day job... If Eric Chen was on this site... I would believe him over you... simple...

Like I already explained Eric does not make the type of calls.. The PMs do, at HQ. You thinking Eric would make these decisions show you have no idea.
I never said he did or didnt. I explained above...

Like I have said the more you post, it shows how little you truly know.o_O
I dont propose to know anything other than what i stated herein...

Finally, stop being so sensitive if anything for your own sake. If I am wrong about you, good, then simply ignore me... dont go telling me about you salary etc...

If this really does still offend you, please put me back on ignore...

And LIKE :)

This is why I called you dense, you just don't understand.. Yes I get paid to work for DJI, otherwise it wouldn't be worth it to put up with personalities like yourself.

Not sensitive by the way just trying stop your complete fabercation of reality.. On ignore again, please do the same..
After reading others responses regarding your trolling post. I now understand your post are a complete waste of time and bandwidth.

Go get feed somewhere else...

Reactions: Cyclone
Thanks Ken,

but please get your facts straight, the troll post was on this thread and it was from a guy who does not have a P3 and who stated Apple uses its client base as testers, when they clearly have a testing program... when I corrected him he calls me a troll... I suppose anyone who disagrees with anyone must now be referred to as a troll... this is illogical...

Not sensitive by the way just trying stop your complete fabercation of reality.."

Sorry what fabrication of reality? I have been calm and reasonable in my responses to you. No name calling from me

Nice...

Last edited:
Grow up, Stephan... I called your actions into question and labeled them. I did no name calling.

Now, you're making this personal by calling my family into this discussion. I'm going to gently suggest you keep this above board and on topic.

@Ground Chuck, why did you delete the above post?
Who is calling your family into this discussion?
Who is your family?
Seems to me like you signed up just to pick a fight? Only 4 posts, 2 directed at me? Says it all...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj