Please what is the function of the port beside the main USB port? I mean the port with 4 pin

Reaction score
Screenshot_20220620-181747.png

Don’t recognize, not standard. Model # on bottom of remote would be helpful. What P4 model as well.

This is an add on module for a P4P v1. It gives you the HDMI port for goggles. That 4 pin port is a CAN expansion port, but I don't know how to use it.

Reactions: Victoro42
The CAN port, as far as I know, is for connecting a FOCUS remote to an Inspire.

4 pin plug op ask about is for nothing but dji diagnostics ,,I've never heard of it bein used for anything else,,its not for fvp ,,yes it is a upgrade USB module but serves no purpose to the user,,it may be something for inspire as mentioned but not for any use when flying the p4 !

This is an add on module for a P4P v1. It gives you the HDMI port for goggles. That 4 pin port is a CAN expansion port, but I don't know how to use it.
Those extra ports may come as an add-on module for the regular controller, but they are standard on the controller with the built-in screen for both the v1 & v2.

Last edited:
4 pin plug op ask about is for nothing but dji diagnostics ,,I've never heard of it bein used for anything else,,its not for fvp ,,yes it is a upgrade USB module but serves no purpose to the user,,it may be something for inspire as mentioned but not for any use when flying the p4 !
Alright 👍

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl