Please help

Give us a little more info (i.e., a description of what happened and what you’re needing to know).

As above we need some information. The file you linked is not an actual flight. It is just a short power up with no motor start. If you are looking for analysis of some sort, please describe the issue in as much detail as possible, and we can help you get the correct data files if need be.

Many apologies, had to respond to an Emergency. I updated to latest fw for both ac and rc and got the dreaded esc status error. This is the last log. Motors do no spin up

As above we need some information. The file you linked is not an actual flight. It is just a short power up with no motor start. If you are looking for analysis of some sort, please describe the issue in as much detail as possible, and we can help you get the correct data files if need be.
My apologies, had to respond to an Emergency. I updated to latest fw for both ac and rc and got the dreaded esc status error. This is the last log. Motors do no spin up

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94