Please Help..

• Thread starter Deleted member 68677
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 68677

DJI goggles keep flashing from black screen with numbers to grey DJI boot up screen back and forth after HDMI module was professionally installed. Unable to get any video on the goggles through the HDMI port. Anybody encounter this problem, any suggestions or thoughts two help fix this problem would be very greatly appreciated. Thank you[emoji2] Installed on p4p

Do you have to update controller HDMI module for goggles? (Ponders)...

Try connecting the goggles with a micro USB to the controller rather than HDMI. You may consider having the HDMI module professionally removed at the installers cost and requesting a refund if they told you it was necessary to use the goggles.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
I'll be receiving my goggles on tues. so get yours working so I will know ..

Try connecting the goggles with a micro USB to the controller rather than HDMI. You may consider having the HDMI module professionally removed at the installers cost and requesting a refund if they told you it was necessary to use the goggles.
I have used the USB and it works fine... I had the HDMI installed so I could use the goggles and the tablet at the same time. Is this possible to do on the p4p controller?

Do you have to update controller HDMI module for goggles? (Ponders)...
The controller did do the update after the HDMI module was installed. And I did go into the HD settings on the app and turn on the simultaneous HDMI and a tablet setting.

Once last year I had installed the HDMI module on my P3 controller. Had to update controller for it to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West