PLEASE confirm 32 channel hack is alive and well in new firmware

No ofense, but good lord i live in Europe ;-)
Oh that figures. You know hiding behind your whereabouts might have helped had you told us all that from the beginning. Then useless conversation between different countries could have been avoided. After all, you knew I was talking about the U.S. frequencies. Hope you had fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mordor
You are wrong....and i apologies for any bad-information..
It wasn`t and it isn`t my intention, here, and on really life, make fun with people. I keep my previous statements, and like i said, i think its too much "sci-fi", users been molested just because use frequencies X or Y...for 18 minutes...
You know even that is almost impossible to prove, because the source can came from other local different spots...
One think is to use a ham radio from my house, other from a car....if you now what do i mean...

Im more concerned, here, and in USA, with legislation that just prevents us, for instance, to fly.
The use of frequencies, is a little drop of the water in a much bigger ocean....just a thought here.

Hope you didn`t think i`m having fun. We are lovers of Quad, sharing experiences and ideas :)

Here is an instructional video of how to add the file to IOS..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a video for android.

If you delete the app the added file mod will go with it. Just reinstall the file again after you update.

Reactions: AJinop
Some more information for MAC users

For IOS since the config file is hidden go to your terminal and follow steps below:
1. Type in this without the quote "defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES"
2. Click Enter
3. Hold Option button and right click on Finder and relaunch the Finder
4. Then follow the IOS instruction video on top, but instead of click ADD and browse for the config file, just go to the folder where you save it and drag it into the section in iTune where you see the file contents of DJI app
5. To hide all hidden files on MAC again follow step 1 again but replace "YES" with "NO"

Reactions: AJinop
Here is an instructional video of how to add the file to IOS..

Here is a video for android.

If you delete the app the added file mod will go with it. Just reinstall the file again after you update.
Is this working on the latest versions of firmware and app?
Could you send me the 32 channel file if it is working
Thank you in advance

Is this working on the latest versions of firmware and app?
Could you send me the 32 channel file if it is working
Thank you in advance

I'm running firmware 1.4 and IOS 8.4 and the channel hack is still working. The file is located on the URL that has the basic instructions, the details must be followed closely in the 2 videos depending on your device.

Right on I'll look at the url tonight and find the file and I'll back up my iPadAir invade it corrupts the app.
So essentially does this file just show additional channels that are already built into the App, RC, and the bird?
Are these extra channels for use in other countries or something along those lines?

Yes,it works with the new app and firmware...unfortunately, it doesn't fix the "video connection" issue with the new RC firmware... :(

It works, but once something odd happen to me:

I loose about 15 minutes without connection of the app, to the P3....

Once i turn the language from english/USA to my native one, and try it, connected perfectly well.......weird....
But i have already try it again, and works perfectly well...

All up to date on P3 and android app, but ....sometimes i have a "bad feeling" something is wrong....

But ya, it still works!

Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So .. On auto will this choose between all 32 channels ? Or only the stock 8

So it's kind of redundant ? If you force it to use only one channel .. And it encounters interference .. We are screwed .. Vs ... Being able to select the best channel of 8 ?

Reactions: Apilot101

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31