PLEASE confirm 32 channel hack is alive and well in new firmware

That was 2 weeks ago, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. Need instructions again.

I didn't delate the file, just updated and all is well. Why do you need to delete this folder?

Great.......Anyone know how to do it on the Android platform? Can you? Guess I should have a back up on a different device.

Just did the install and update. All working on iOS. Still have 32 channels. Went from 1.8 to the new firmware. All went smooth. Flys great!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442006962.427178.jpg
. Working great!

Hi need help, I never applied the 32 ch hack to any previous IOS DJI Go app and when I tried to add the DJI config file via iTunes it now no effect on iOS go app 2.2.0
Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Steve

What is the 32 channels hack?
Beware. The reason the default is set to only allow channels 13-20 is for a very specific reason. They are the only channels allowed by the FCC to use in the U.S. The channel hack allows illegal channels and are subject to fines by the FCC if you are caught using them.

Beware. The reason the default is set to only allow channels 13-20 is for a very specific reason. They are the only channels allowed by the FCC to use in the U.S. The channel hack allows illegal channels and are subject to fines by the FCC if you are caught using them.

Pilots from all over the world here, not just Amerika.:D
What is the power output anyway?
I am too lazy to look it up.:eek:

Who cares about transmit "outside" frequency....even on my glorious times of Citizen Band (CB) everybody was using ilegall frequency`s to DX....they still do and isn`t the end of the world:D

Reactions: francis and Farmer
Who cares about transmit "outside" frequency....even on my glorious times of Citizen Band (CB) everybody was using ilegall frequency`s to DX....they still do and isn`t the end of the world:D
You're right, but it wasn't everybody as you say. However, if everyone as you say had no rules to follow the world would be in chaos. And, the very first time it adversely affected you, you'd be the first to say, "Why didn't they follow the rules?!" :mad:

Reactions: III% Streve
Ahh.....we live in a world of too much rules.....

If you set it to Auto, and the device has more options/frequencies to choose because of strong interference's, whats the problem here?

We are talking about some more frequencies....not solving the problems of the world ;)

Ahh.....we live in a world of too much rules.....

If you set it to Auto, and the device has more options/frequencies to choose because of strong interference's, whats the problem here?

We are talking about some more frequencies....not solving the problems of the world ;)
Perhaps you should read this: FAA could bust drone users by tracking radio waves

If they're tracking by radio signal and you're using the illegal ones in that 32 channel hack it just might give you more trouble than it was worth. :eek:

Reactions: Mordor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.