Places to Fly in Mass

Right now since I am still learning, the more wide open the better. I have been going to the old Locust Valley Golf Course in Attleboro. Closed down about a year ago and no one bothers me.

When I get some more experience I would like to fly around some old abandoned buildings.

I just saw the no fly map for my area and was really surprised at the restriction area. But area anways check out my area Fairhaven Ma. Specfically Sconticut Neck and West Island areas. Mattaposett and Marion are good too.

On West Island you can fly from Hoppy's Landing the Town Beach which is a nearly 2 mile long beach and adjacent salt marshes
or the Reserve on Fir st. The beach and Landing are open area over water. Same for Seaview boat ramp on Seaview ave off Sconticut Neck. Ned's Point Mattaposett is at a lighthouse near water.

North of Plymouth is pretty open except for a current TFR in Hanover and the Marshfield airport. I'm up in Hingham and flew about four missions in the past three days. Gorgeous out by the water.

im in wmass

9F1E059C-380D-4935-B74C-BEF704AEEFB9.jpeg
F0209CB8-BA79-4269-B054-50C7EA2B8551.jpeg
I was just in Plymouth harbor very nice

I am very fortunate to live in Middleborough, MA on 32 acres of cranberry bogs. I can run a race course or cinematic slow cruise the wild life.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4