Pixels visible in rendered video

Reaction score
I have attached a screenshot from a video that I took with my Phantom 3 Standard. This is after rendering it in DaVinci Resolve. There is obvious pixelization in the sky area. It was shot at 30 fps on auto and I used an ND 4 filter. This pixelization is not seen on the raw video from the SD card. The settings I used in Resolve are YouTube 1080p Format: MP4 Codec H.264. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Attachments

• Sky Pixels.JPG
    Sky Pixels.JPG
    330.7 KB · Views: 331
I don’t get it. There’s no pixelation below, so why in the clouds. I can’t help, sorry.

Thanks for your time Brother Dave. I tried to upload a short video but that must be against the forum rules. The pixelation may have been easier to see in a moving image. I will try other sources.

Thanks for your time Brother Dave. I tried to upload a short video but that must be against the forum rules. The pixelation may have been easier to see in a moving image. I will try other sources.
If you have YouTube or Vimeo you can upload to those sites and post a link back here. Some people upload to DropBox and anyone who wants a copy can download.

In the meantime, try rendering to another format and see what happens.

I can definitely see it all across the top half. Something going on in the processing. Did you apply any color correction or anything in Resolve? Also, is your original in 2.7?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures