PIP w/ map location and camera view

Reaction score
Greetings.

I've snagged a contract from a local utility company to provide pre/post remediation documentation for a NG pipeline install. I would like to be able to provide them with a PIP video with map/GPS drone location in the small window and the video feed in the large.

I suppose I could use a screen capture app to accomplish this, but am concerned about the screen clutter and resolution/clarity. Are there other options (eg, Android apps) that could be used with satisfactory results?

Thanks!

Nvidia Shield has a nice screen recording feature built in.........and I am almost certian you can hide all the flight data onscreen somewhere in the app. I could be mistaken, but I know you could with the P2V Vision App.

Nvidia Shield has a nice screen recording feature built in.........and I am almost certian you can hide all the flight data onscreen somewhere in the app. I could be mistaken, but I know you could with the P2V Vision App.
On the IOS app touching the screen and swiping up or down will remove all flight data from the screen, which you can then record, and a tap replaces it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.